Saturday, October 22, 2011

"Serenity Now" Group Show Opens 11/1

Please join me on Tuesday, November 1 for the opening of “Serenity Now”, a group show featuring my most recent paintings. In these pieces, I explore the contrast between deep reverence and flippant disposal of the same object by meticulously painting mundane objects and everyday detritus. The objects I choose to paint are fragments of my direct surroundings and the connotation is inspired by autobiographical nuances. I look forward to sharing this occasion with everyone and hope to see you there!

“Serenity Now”
On view November 1st - December 9th
Opening Reception: Tuesday, November 1, 6-9pm

Milavec Hakimi Gallery
41 Cooper Square New York, NY 10003
Gallery Hours: Sun-Thurs 11am-9pm, Fri 11am-6pm, Sat 7pm-10pm
For more details, visit this page or www.milavechakimiart.com.

No comments: